Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am back

When I first considered starting a Blog my initial concern was that I would not find the time to regularly update it due to other commitments. Unfortunately in the last two months this has been the case and I have not placed one single post. When I am not working I spend time preparing for lessons, writing reports, training the staff that work with me, alongside doing the chores of daily life. Any spare time I have I try to catch up with loved ones and friends in England and around the world, and I also enjoying following the blogs of a few people within conductive education. It turns out that I spend more time following the Blogs of others than updating my own, and I am not alone in this as I discovered whilst talking to another conductor last night. Through a chat on Skype I established that she was updating her own Blog, whilst reading others, at almost 1 o'clock in the morning! As a result of our short conversation I have now been prompted to again start updating my own Blog.

When I last wrote I began to tell of my adventures in the Amazon describing the first night I arrived, but in fact this was only the beginning of a very long, full packed 4 days and 4 nights. Over the next few weeks I plan to try and place a post a day to complete my Amazonian story, then I can begin on others I have. Just to give you a taster of what is to come, below is the itinerary of my days in the Amazon.

Day 1: Arrival, crocodile hunting.
Day 2: Sunrise, visit to native village, exploring the hotel, piranha fishing, Indian ritual.
Day 3: Jungle trek, swimming with pink dolphins, native house.
Day 4: Sunrise, going home.

No comments: