Monday, May 26, 2008

Inspiration

After much thought as to whether I actually had the time to create and regularly update a Blog, I have finally joined in on the action. I first considered creating one over a year ago, but at the time was submerged in books, in order to finish my degree. I am now a qualified conductor and working in Brazil, which has prompted me to write about my experiences. I have a life here very different to the one I had in England, and for those I left behind I know it is difficult to imagine what I am experiencing here. It is often difficult to relay to everyone what I am seeing and doing, so I figured by creating a Blog those who were interested would always be able to keep up with my activities.

My Brazilian adventure began 10 months ago in July 2007, so first I guess I have to update you on what has happened! So much to tell, so maybe another post.

No comments: